Montag, 31. Dezember 2012

Happy New Year and New Year's Resolutions

Every year it's the same. Again and again I deal with a few things for the new year, but in the end I must admit that I have not reached them. ^^'
Well, I hope this time will be different because I really want to change something.

And those are my New Year's resolutions:

1. I want to lose a few pounds, so that I can feel comfortable in my body and wear my Lolita dresses again.

2. I want to do more physical training and eat healthier. For this point I enter into 'Lady Fitness' in January.
 
3. I want to learn more for my education because I have intermediate testing in February and the final examination in May 2014.

4. I want to go to more conventions, for example Connichi and other little Lolita meetings.

5. I want to plan to write in English on this blog and I hope you will understand it because English isn't easy for me. ;)So, these are my New Year's resolutions for the year 2013.  I plan to write little reports of the realization from time to time.  
What's your New Year's resolutions? Tell me because Im curious. ^_^
I wish you all a

KiKiA

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen